App to make sure kids answer phone call
Washington: Kids who constantly ignore their parents` phone calls will hate this app. For parents, this is a blessing in disguise.
A new app called "Ignore No More" allows parents to make sure their kids call them back.
However, parents need to install the app not only in their smartphones but also in their kids` phones as well.
In case a kid ignores his parent`s call, the parent can remotely lock the device with a password only known to him/her.
The kid must then call his/her parent to get the password.
"We need to develop an app that just shuts down the kids` phone," its developer Sharon Standifird was quoted as saying in ABC13.com.
The kids cannot uninstall the app on their own as the parent`s username/email and password are required to unregister or uninstall the app from their phone.
In case the kid tries to disable the app, it automatically locks itself and sends an email to the parent.
Priced at $1.99, Standifird is working on an iPhone version of this app that will be released soon, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 22 runs, march into playoffs
- Three men held for attacking BJP MP Tarun Vijay
- Internet services suspended in Kupwara in wake of encounter
- Submarine deployed to find crashed jet's black boxes: Egypt PM
- Transform your look with different capes this season!