Biotech clusters to be scaled up
New Delhi: The government Thursday announced the scaling up of biotech clusters in the country.
"Biotech clusters in Bengaluru and Faridabad would be scaled up and taken to high international quality," Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said while presenting the budget for 2014-15.
"The efforts will improve global partnership in accessing model organisms, resources for stem cell biology and for high-end electro microscopy," he added.
He added that several major space missions are also planned for 2014-15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing