Biotech clusters to be scaled up
New Delhi: The government Thursday announced the scaling up of biotech clusters in the country.
"Biotech clusters in Bengaluru and Faridabad would be scaled up and taken to high international quality," Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said while presenting the budget for 2014-15.
"The efforts will improve global partnership in accessing model organisms, resources for stem cell biology and for high-end electro microscopy," he added.
He added that several major space missions are also planned for 2014-15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video