Now, 3D printers to let mums hold model fetuses of unborn babies
New York: A California-based company has taken 4D sonograms to a different level, by making replicas of unborn babies, using their latest 3D-printers.
The firm, ` 3D Babies`, uses 3D or 4D sonograms of the babies to design the doll.
The fetus models come in three sizes - life-size (8 inches, 600 dollars), half-size (4 inches, 400 dollars) and mini (2 inches, 200 dollars).
Parents can choose from one of two positions depending on whether they want the baby`s gender to be clear and also the doll`s skin tone.
The company claims on their crowdfunding Indiegogo page that their ultimate goal is to bring a smile to the faces of parents, grandparents, and other family members as they recall the day that they met their little one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH