Now, 3D printers to let mums hold model fetuses of unborn babies
New York: A California-based company has taken 4D sonograms to a different level, by making replicas of unborn babies, using their latest 3D-printers.
The firm, ` 3D Babies`, uses 3D or 4D sonograms of the babies to design the doll.
The fetus models come in three sizes - life-size (8 inches, 600 dollars), half-size (4 inches, 400 dollars) and mini (2 inches, 200 dollars).
Parents can choose from one of two positions depending on whether they want the baby`s gender to be clear and also the doll`s skin tone.
The company claims on their crowdfunding Indiegogo page that their ultimate goal is to bring a smile to the faces of parents, grandparents, and other family members as they recall the day that they met their little one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali