Now, alarm clock app that makes you solve logic puzzles to wake up
New York: A new alarm-clock app rouses sleepy heads by making them solve complicated math equations, logic games and other puzzles.
The app, called FreakyAlarm, might drive you crazy, but it will also get you out of bed.
To utilize the program`s basic function, users who find it hard to wake can take and save photos on their smartphone before they go to bed of random objects and barcodes around the house.
Then, when the alarm goes off in the morning, users must get up and take a photo of the same object or barcode, the New York Daily News reported.
Until they do, the alarm will continue to sound, creating an ever-so-annoying, but cleverly functional, way to get you on your way.
Under one setting users must get up from bed and take a photo of a household item suggested by the phone to get the alarm to shut off.
And for those who have an even harder time getting out from under the covers, there is a unique "evil" setting, where users must complete math equations that are difficult to solve, even when wide awake.
Other grogginess-eliminating tricks from the app include a game where the user must pop "alarm bubbles" in a particular order, a game that resembles "Memory," and tape certain shapes a specific number of times.
And for each one, a sharp tone will continue to sound until the task has been completed.
In all, FreakyAlarm which runs 1.99 dollars in the iTunes store, features eight logic games, five priority levels and more than 30 "annoying" sounds that will make your blood curdle but will also summon you to your morning coffee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Banks checking loan applicant's capacity to repay on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH