11 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Eleven militants have been killed and 21 others were captured across Afghanistan, the interior ministry on Sunday.
The Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) conducted several operations in Nimroz, Helmand, Herat, Paktiya, Khost and Laghman provinces in the past 24 hours, Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying.
The Taliban insurgent group has intensified attacks since launching its annual spring offensive in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves