11 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Eleven militants have been killed and 21 others were captured across Afghanistan, the interior ministry on Sunday.
The Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) conducted several operations in Nimroz, Helmand, Herat, Paktiya, Khost and Laghman provinces in the past 24 hours, Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying.
The Taliban insurgent group has intensified attacks since launching its annual spring offensive in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts
- Building a sports culture crucial to winning medals at Olympics: Pullela Gopichand
- Maharashtra, Haryana Assemblies unanimously ratify GST Bill