11 militants killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: Eleven militants have been killed and 21 others were captured across Afghanistan, the interior ministry on Sunday.
The Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) conducted several operations in Nimroz, Helmand, Herat, Paktiya, Khost and Laghman provinces in the past 24 hours, Xinhua quoted the ministry as saying.
The Taliban insurgent group has intensified attacks since launching its annual spring offensive in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster