13 dead in Indonesian Army helicopter crash: Military
Jakarta: Thirteen people were killed on Saturday when an Indonesian army helicopter carrying construction workers crashed in the jungles of Borneo as it came in to land, an official said.
"Thirteen people died in the crash while the rest suffered burn injuries," military spokesman Iskandar Sitompul told AFP.
There were 21 people on board at the time of the crash, he added.
Earlier reports said nine people had been injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi