4,000 kg of explosives seized from a bus in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistani law enforcement personnel said they had seized 4,000 kg of explosives from a bus and arrested five suspects on the outskirts of the southwestern city of Quetta on Sunday.
Official said the explosives were found when security personnel searched the bus going from Noshki to Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province.
The five arrested persons were allegedly involved in smuggling the explosive materials, they said.
A bomb disposal squad was called in to check and defuse the explosives, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state