4,000 kg of explosives seized from a bus in Pak
Islamabad: Pakistani law enforcement personnel said they had seized 4,000 kg of explosives from a bus and arrested five suspects on the outskirts of the southwestern city of Quetta on Sunday.
Official said the explosives were found when security personnel searched the bus going from Noshki to Quetta, the capital of Balochistan province.
The five arrested persons were allegedly involved in smuggling the explosive materials, they said.
A bomb disposal squad was called in to check and defuse the explosives, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj