5.6 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale jolted northwest Pakistan on Sunday, the meteorological department said.
The earthquake jolted, among other regions, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Xinhua reported.
Officials said no immediate report of any loss of life or property was received.
The earthquake was felt in Peshawar in the northwest and its adjoining areas of Malakand division and tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account