5.6 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale jolted northwest Pakistan on Sunday, the meteorological department said.
The earthquake jolted, among other regions, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Xinhua reported.
Officials said no immediate report of any loss of life or property was received.
The earthquake was felt in Peshawar in the northwest and its adjoining areas of Malakand division and tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price