5.6 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale jolted northwest Pakistan on Sunday, the meteorological department said.
The earthquake jolted, among other regions, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Xinhua reported.
Officials said no immediate report of any loss of life or property was received.
The earthquake was felt in Peshawar in the northwest and its adjoining areas of Malakand division and tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'