5.6 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale jolted northwest Pakistan on Sunday, the meteorological department said.
The earthquake jolted, among other regions, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Xinhua reported.
Officials said no immediate report of any loss of life or property was received.
The earthquake was felt in Peshawar in the northwest and its adjoining areas of Malakand division and tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam