5.6 magnitude earthquake jolts Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.6 magnitude on the Richter scale jolted northwest Pakistan on Sunday, the meteorological department said.
The earthquake jolted, among other regions, parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Xinhua reported.
Officials said no immediate report of any loss of life or property was received.
The earthquake was felt in Peshawar in the northwest and its adjoining areas of Malakand division and tribal region bordering Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Here's everything you want to know about Yo Yo Honey Singh's upcoming song!
- No respite from flood situation in UP, Bihar; schools closed in Allahabad, Varanasi
- India's private airlines request govt to allow them skip Pakistani airspace
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions