Armed men kill 3 including leader of PML-N in Pak
Islamabad: Three men, including a leader of the main opposition PML-N, were shot dead by unidentified armed men in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
The three men were attacked by the gunmen on Sakran road in Hub town tonight.
PML-N leader Mir Abdul Qadir Zehri was among those who died.
Police officials said the gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, escaped after the attack.
Police took the bodies to a nearby hospital.
They also cordoned off the area and launched a search to trace the attackers.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The motive behind the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
The PML-N chapter in Balochistan condemned the killing of its leader and demanded the arrest of the killers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!