Armed men kill 3 including leader of PML-N in Pak
Islamabad: Three men, including a leader of the main opposition PML-N, were shot dead by unidentified armed men in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
The three men were attacked by the gunmen on Sakran road in Hub town tonight.
PML-N leader Mir Abdul Qadir Zehri was among those who died.
Police officials said the gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, escaped after the attack.
Police took the bodies to a nearby hospital.
They also cordoned off the area and launched a search to trace the attackers.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The motive behind the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
The PML-N chapter in Balochistan condemned the killing of its leader and demanded the arrest of the killers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda