Armed men kill 3 including leader of PML-N in Pak
Islamabad: Three men, including a leader of the main opposition PML-N, were shot dead by unidentified armed men in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
The three men were attacked by the gunmen on Sakran road in Hub town tonight.
PML-N leader Mir Abdul Qadir Zehri was among those who died.
Police officials said the gunmen, who were riding a motorcycle, escaped after the attack.
Police took the bodies to a nearby hospital.
They also cordoned off the area and launched a search to trace the attackers.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The motive behind the killings could not immediately be ascertained.
The PML-N chapter in Balochistan condemned the killing of its leader and demanded the arrest of the killers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India