Bangladesh president dies at Singapore hospital
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 17:12
Dhaka: President Zillur Rahman of Bangladesh died on Wednesday at a hospital in Singapore, said a media report.
Rahman was 83-years-old.
Rahman died at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, reported Daily Star.
First Published: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 17:12
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj