Bangladesh president dies at Singapore hospital
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 17:12
Dhaka: President Zillur Rahman of Bangladesh died on Wednesday at a hospital in Singapore, said a media report.
Rahman was 83-years-old.
Rahman died at Mount Elizabeth Hospital, reported Daily Star.
First Published: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 17:12
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH