B`desh anti-graft body files case against Zia`s brother
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Anti-Corruption Commission on Wednesday filed a case against former prime minister Khaleda Zia`s younger brother Sayeed Iskandar for amassing illegal money and concealing information on wealth worth about Takka four crore.
Benjir Ahmed, assistant director of the ACC, filed
the case with city`s Ramna Police Station this afternoon.
According to the case, Iskanadar had submitted a
statement of his wealth following a notice issued by the
Sayeed had shown wealth worth Tk 46.48 lakh in the
statement but an ACC investigation found that Sayeed concealed
information on property worth around Tk 4.72 crores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune