B`desh anti-graft body files case against Zia`s brother
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Anti-Corruption Commission on Wednesday filed a case against former prime minister Khaleda Zia`s younger brother Sayeed Iskandar for amassing illegal money and concealing information on wealth worth about Takka four crore.
Benjir Ahmed, assistant director of the ACC, filed
the case with city`s Ramna Police Station this afternoon.
According to the case, Iskanadar had submitted a
statement of his wealth following a notice issued by the
Sayeed had shown wealth worth Tk 46.48 lakh in the
statement but an ACC investigation found that Sayeed concealed
information on property worth around Tk 4.72 crores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof