B`desh anti-graft body files case against Zia`s brother
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Anti-Corruption Commission on Wednesday filed a case against former prime minister Khaleda Zia`s younger brother Sayeed Iskandar for amassing illegal money and concealing information on wealth worth about Takka four crore.
Benjir Ahmed, assistant director of the ACC, filed
the case with city`s Ramna Police Station this afternoon.
According to the case, Iskanadar had submitted a
statement of his wealth following a notice issued by the
Sayeed had shown wealth worth Tk 46.48 lakh in the
statement but an ACC investigation found that Sayeed concealed
information on property worth around Tk 4.72 crores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP