B`desh anti-graft body files case against Zia`s brother
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Anti-Corruption Commission on Wednesday filed a case against former prime minister Khaleda Zia`s younger brother Sayeed Iskandar for amassing illegal money and concealing information on wealth worth about Takka four crore.
Benjir Ahmed, assistant director of the ACC, filed
the case with city`s Ramna Police Station this afternoon.
According to the case, Iskanadar had submitted a
statement of his wealth following a notice issued by the
Sayeed had shown wealth worth Tk 46.48 lakh in the
statement but an ACC investigation found that Sayeed concealed
information on property worth around Tk 4.72 crores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez