Blast kills 3 in Pakistan`s tribal region
Islamabad: At least three people were on Friday killed following a bomb blast near an army check post in a Pakistani tribal region, officials said.
The blast in Lower Orakzai tribal agency also injured six other people, Radio Pakistan reported. Television channels said the incident occurred near an army check post.
However, there was no report of any casualty among the security forces.
Radio Pakistan quoted the regional administration as saying that the explosive was planted in a shop. No group has claimed responsibility of the attack.
Taliban had been active in Orakzai agency, routinely launching attacks on the security forces and Shiite Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding