Blast kills 3 in Pakistan`s tribal region
Islamabad: At least three people were on Friday killed following a bomb blast near an army check post in a Pakistani tribal region, officials said.
The blast in Lower Orakzai tribal agency also injured six other people, Radio Pakistan reported. Television channels said the incident occurred near an army check post.
However, there was no report of any casualty among the security forces.
Radio Pakistan quoted the regional administration as saying that the explosive was planted in a shop. No group has claimed responsibility of the attack.
Taliban had been active in Orakzai agency, routinely launching attacks on the security forces and Shiite Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...