Blast kills 3 in Pakistan`s tribal region
Islamabad: At least three people were on Friday killed following a bomb blast near an army check post in a Pakistani tribal region, officials said.
The blast in Lower Orakzai tribal agency also injured six other people, Radio Pakistan reported. Television channels said the incident occurred near an army check post.
However, there was no report of any casualty among the security forces.
Radio Pakistan quoted the regional administration as saying that the explosive was planted in a shop. No group has claimed responsibility of the attack.
Taliban had been active in Orakzai agency, routinely launching attacks on the security forces and Shiite Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!