Britain supports democracy in Pakistan: Hague
Karachi: British Foreign Secretary William Hague has said that his country has not sided with any political party, but rather supports democracy in Pakistan.
Hague termed his meeting with the Pakistan`s President, the Prime Minister, the Foreign and Finance Ministers and some opposition leaders as ``good``, reports The News.
Hague said he is further strengthening ties between Pakistan and Britain, adding he is much interested in upcoming elections in Pakistan.
Hague said he cannot site a timeframe for the restoration of Pakistan-US ties, but hoped that Pakistan and the US will overcome their differences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder