Cooperation with China topmost priority: Pak PM
Islamabad: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said the international community must help Pakistan diligently pursue counterterrorism efforts.
He said the war against terror is a global phenomenon and therefore international cooperation rather than criticism is required, The Nation reports.
Interacting with a Chinese delegation, Gilani lauded the Chinese leadership for acknowledging Pakistan`s counterterrorism efforts and the Chinese media for projecting the real image of Pakistan.
Stressing on enhancing Sino-Pak ties through more people-to-people contacts, and the cultural and Parliamentary exchanges, Gilani said cooperation with China is a topmost priority in all sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor