Cooperation with China topmost priority: Pak PM
Islamabad: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said the international community must help Pakistan diligently pursue counterterrorism efforts.
He said the war against terror is a global phenomenon and therefore international cooperation rather than criticism is required, The Nation reports.
Interacting with a Chinese delegation, Gilani lauded the Chinese leadership for acknowledging Pakistan`s counterterrorism efforts and the Chinese media for projecting the real image of Pakistan.
Stressing on enhancing Sino-Pak ties through more people-to-people contacts, and the cultural and Parliamentary exchanges, Gilani said cooperation with China is a topmost priority in all sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS