`ISI`s interface with terror plummeting Pak economy`
Islamabad: Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence`s (ISI) interface with terrorists has filled the world with doubts, resulting in negative fallout for the country`s economy, a Pakistan daily editorial has said.
Pakistan`s stock is low at the global level. Investments are not coming in and domestic capital is fleeing.
According to the editorial in The Express Tribune, Pakistan counters that by blaming terrorism and a bad law-and-order situation- signifying absence of the writ of the state - on India and the US who are supposed to be paying the Taliban to kill innocent Pakistanis. No one in the world believes that, it added.
The US is overtly scared of international terrorism making a home in a state possessed of nuclear weapons, it said.
The editorial concluded by saying that the big question is: Is the ISI now sincere in what it says it is doing against terrorism? Did the terrorists return the loyalty the ISI felt towards them?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says