Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief Gen
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Wednesday embarked on a five-day official
visit to China to discuss bilateral defence cooperation and to
enhance ties between the armies of the two countries.
Kayani is visiting China at the special invitation of
the People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet the senior military leadership of the
PLA and government officials during the visit, the
Inter-Services Public Relations said.
He will discuss issues related to Pakistan-China
defence cooperation and measures to further enhance ties
between the armies of two countries.
Lt Gen Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief of General Staff,
and other senior military officials saw Kayani off at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre