Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief Gen
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Wednesday embarked on a five-day official
visit to China to discuss bilateral defence cooperation and to
enhance ties between the armies of the two countries.
Kayani is visiting China at the special invitation of
the People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet the senior military leadership of the
PLA and government officials during the visit, the
Inter-Services Public Relations said.
He will discuss issues related to Pakistan-China
defence cooperation and measures to further enhance ties
between the armies of two countries.
Lt Gen Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief of General Staff,
and other senior military officials saw Kayani off at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire