Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief Gen
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Wednesday embarked on a five-day official
visit to China to discuss bilateral defence cooperation and to
enhance ties between the armies of the two countries.
Kayani is visiting China at the special invitation of
the People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet the senior military leadership of the
PLA and government officials during the visit, the
Inter-Services Public Relations said.
He will discuss issues related to Pakistan-China
defence cooperation and measures to further enhance ties
between the armies of two countries.
Lt Gen Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief of General Staff,
and other senior military officials saw Kayani off at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Rains keep mercury near normal in several parts of country
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results 2016, CBSE Class X Results 2016 to be declared on May 28; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- UPA govt, LeT worked in tandem in Ishrat Jahan case: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government