Kayani on China visit to discuss defence cooperation
Islamabad: Pakistan Army chief Gen
Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Wednesday embarked on a five-day official
visit to China to discuss bilateral defence cooperation and to
enhance ties between the armies of the two countries.
Kayani is visiting China at the special invitation of
the People`s Liberation Army.
He will meet the senior military leadership of the
PLA and government officials during the visit, the
Inter-Services Public Relations said.
He will discuss issues related to Pakistan-China
defence cooperation and measures to further enhance ties
between the armies of two countries.
Lt Gen Khalid Shameem Wynne, Chief of General Staff,
and other senior military officials saw Kayani off at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder