Pak security forces kill three Taliban fighters
Peshawar: Three Taliban fighters were
killed in clashes with security forces in the restive Swat
district in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday, officials said.
Troops shot dead the militants during an operation in
Kandao area of Charbagh, a former Taliban stronghold.
The militants were involved in killing two members of
a pro-government peace committee, officials said.
A cache of arms and ammunition was found in the
possession of the slain militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal