Pak security forces kill three Taliban fighters
Peshawar: Three Taliban fighters were
killed in clashes with security forces in the restive Swat
district in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday, officials said.
Troops shot dead the militants during an operation in
Kandao area of Charbagh, a former Taliban stronghold.
The militants were involved in killing two members of
a pro-government peace committee, officials said.
A cache of arms and ammunition was found in the
possession of the slain militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi