Pak security forces kill three Taliban fighters
Peshawar: Three Taliban fighters were
killed in clashes with security forces in the restive Swat
district in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday, officials said.
Troops shot dead the militants during an operation in
Kandao area of Charbagh, a former Taliban stronghold.
The militants were involved in killing two members of
a pro-government peace committee, officials said.
A cache of arms and ammunition was found in the
possession of the slain militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj