Pakistan condemns Israeli air strikes on Gaza
Islamabad: Pakistani parliament Tuesday adopted a resolution condemning the Israeli aerial bombardment on Gaza.
The National Assembly resolution described the attack as state terrorism and violation of international law, Xinhua reported.
The resolution moved by Zahid Hamid, an opposition lawmaker, stated that hundreds of men, women and children have been killed in atrocious attacks on Palestinians.
Pakistan also condemned the violence against the Muslim community in Myanmar that has displaced thousands, according to the resolution. It urged the Nobel Prize winner and opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi to come forward and stop the bloodshed.
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba
- Tear gas in Paris, Istanbul as tensions erupt on May Day
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary