Pakistan condemns Israeli air strikes on Gaza
Islamabad: Pakistani parliament Tuesday adopted a resolution condemning the Israeli aerial bombardment on Gaza.
The National Assembly resolution described the attack as state terrorism and violation of international law, Xinhua reported.
The resolution moved by Zahid Hamid, an opposition lawmaker, stated that hundreds of men, women and children have been killed in atrocious attacks on Palestinians.
Pakistan also condemned the violence against the Muslim community in Myanmar that has displaced thousands, according to the resolution. It urged the Nobel Prize winner and opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi to come forward and stop the bloodshed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog