Teenaged girl gang-raped in Pakistan
Islamabad: A teenaged girl was allegedly gang-raped by two men in Pakistan`s Lahore city, Geo News reported Friday.
The incident occurred three days ago when the duo brought the girl from her college on the pretext of her mother`s illness and raped her.
The traumatised girl, who remained hospitalised for three days, could not record her statement before the police.
The victim`s father, in his FIR, has accused two influential men of raping his daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?