Three NATO service members killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: NATO says three service members have died in separate attacks in southern Afghanistan.
The alliance says one service member died following an insurgent attack on Saturday while the other two were killed by bombs on Sunday.
NATO statements did not provide further details on the attacks or the nationalities of the killed service members.
The deaths raise the number of international troops killed in September to 24. A total of 429 members of the international military coalition have died so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda