Three NATO service members killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: NATO says three service members have died in separate attacks in southern Afghanistan.
The alliance says one service member died following an insurgent attack on Saturday while the other two were killed by bombs on Sunday.
NATO statements did not provide further details on the attacks or the nationalities of the killed service members.
The deaths raise the number of international troops killed in September to 24. A total of 429 members of the international military coalition have died so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?