‘Zulifqar Bhutto, not Musharraf, toppled Baloch govt`, says APML spokesperson
Islamabad: Commenting on Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s speech, All Pakistan Muslim League’s (APML) spokesperson Aasia Ishaque has said that young emerging politician doesn’t have complete knowledge of history.
Ishaque pointed out that Zulifqar Ali Bhutto toppled the first elected government of Balochistan and not Pervez Musharraf.
In a statement, she said that APML chief Pervez Musharraf had not imposed cruelty on Balochs, but saved them from the illegal occupation of Baloch Sardars, the Nation reports.
She also said that history of 64 years would tell clearly that Musharraf was the only leader who served the Balochistan and provided all kind of facilities including education, health, and other amenities to Baloch people.
According to the paper, Ishaque said that despite remaining in power for five years, PPP failed to arrest the culprits involved in Benazir’s murder, and one of them had been awarded the position of Deputy Prime Minister.
She said that the nation had became wiser now and the people would not come in trap of Bilawal or Asif Zardari as PPP gifted the people with joblessness, hunger, price hike, worsening situation of law and order and many other crises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state