‘Zulifqar Bhutto, not Musharraf, toppled Baloch govt`, says APML spokesperson
Islamabad: Commenting on Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s speech, All Pakistan Muslim League’s (APML) spokesperson Aasia Ishaque has said that young emerging politician doesn’t have complete knowledge of history.
Ishaque pointed out that Zulifqar Ali Bhutto toppled the first elected government of Balochistan and not Pervez Musharraf.
In a statement, she said that APML chief Pervez Musharraf had not imposed cruelty on Balochs, but saved them from the illegal occupation of Baloch Sardars, the Nation reports.
She also said that history of 64 years would tell clearly that Musharraf was the only leader who served the Balochistan and provided all kind of facilities including education, health, and other amenities to Baloch people.
According to the paper, Ishaque said that despite remaining in power for five years, PPP failed to arrest the culprits involved in Benazir’s murder, and one of them had been awarded the position of Deputy Prime Minister.
She said that the nation had became wiser now and the people would not come in trap of Bilawal or Asif Zardari as PPP gifted the people with joblessness, hunger, price hike, worsening situation of law and order and many other crises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why