‘Zulifqar Bhutto, not Musharraf, toppled Baloch govt`, says APML spokesperson
Islamabad: Commenting on Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s speech, All Pakistan Muslim League’s (APML) spokesperson Aasia Ishaque has said that young emerging politician doesn’t have complete knowledge of history.
Ishaque pointed out that Zulifqar Ali Bhutto toppled the first elected government of Balochistan and not Pervez Musharraf.
In a statement, she said that APML chief Pervez Musharraf had not imposed cruelty on Balochs, but saved them from the illegal occupation of Baloch Sardars, the Nation reports.
She also said that history of 64 years would tell clearly that Musharraf was the only leader who served the Balochistan and provided all kind of facilities including education, health, and other amenities to Baloch people.
According to the paper, Ishaque said that despite remaining in power for five years, PPP failed to arrest the culprits involved in Benazir’s murder, and one of them had been awarded the position of Deputy Prime Minister.
She said that the nation had became wiser now and the people would not come in trap of Bilawal or Asif Zardari as PPP gifted the people with joblessness, hunger, price hike, worsening situation of law and order and many other crises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Heatwave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India
- First look: Aamir Khan joins Shah Rukh to promote Salman's ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’