‘Zulifqar Bhutto, not Musharraf, toppled Baloch govt`, says APML spokesperson
Islamabad: Commenting on Bilawal Bhutto Zardari’s speech, All Pakistan Muslim League’s (APML) spokesperson Aasia Ishaque has said that young emerging politician doesn’t have complete knowledge of history.
Ishaque pointed out that Zulifqar Ali Bhutto toppled the first elected government of Balochistan and not Pervez Musharraf.
In a statement, she said that APML chief Pervez Musharraf had not imposed cruelty on Balochs, but saved them from the illegal occupation of Baloch Sardars, the Nation reports.
She also said that history of 64 years would tell clearly that Musharraf was the only leader who served the Balochistan and provided all kind of facilities including education, health, and other amenities to Baloch people.
According to the paper, Ishaque said that despite remaining in power for five years, PPP failed to arrest the culprits involved in Benazir’s murder, and one of them had been awarded the position of Deputy Prime Minister.
She said that the nation had became wiser now and the people would not come in trap of Bilawal or Asif Zardari as PPP gifted the people with joblessness, hunger, price hike, worsening situation of law and order and many other crises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read