Bharathiar among 10 varsities in India to be part of Portal
Coimbatore: Bharathiar University here has been identified as one among the 10 Universities in the country to be a part of National Portal on Students Grievance Redressal Prevention of Unfair Practices, by University Grants Commission.
Dr G James Pitchai, Vice Chancellor of the University, has been nominated as an expert for the National Portal and he will be attending the expert committee meeting scheduled for February 27 at UGC, Delhi, to discuss the modalities of functioning of the portal, a university release said on Saturday.
Pitchai has sought appointing a nodal office for monitoring the portal, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre