Bharathiar among 10 varsities in India to be part of Portal
Coimbatore: Bharathiar University here has been identified as one among the 10 Universities in the country to be a part of National Portal on Students Grievance Redressal Prevention of Unfair Practices, by University Grants Commission.
Dr G James Pitchai, Vice Chancellor of the University, has been nominated as an expert for the National Portal and he will be attending the expert committee meeting scheduled for February 27 at UGC, Delhi, to discuss the modalities of functioning of the portal, a university release said on Saturday.
Pitchai has sought appointing a nodal office for monitoring the portal, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing