Congress workers protest against Arvind Kejriwal
Chennai: Over 200 Congress workers protested against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for the second day today for releasing a list of "corrupt" politicians, which they claimed was a bid for "cheap publicity."
The Congress activists gathered at Mylapore and raised slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party leader contending his list was not true.
They also burnt the effigy of the Delhi Chief Minister. Union Ministers P Chidambaram and G K Vasan -- both from Tamil Nadu, are in the list released by Kejriwal in Delhi on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!