Congress workers protest against Arvind Kejriwal
Chennai: Over 200 Congress workers protested against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for the second day today for releasing a list of "corrupt" politicians, which they claimed was a bid for "cheap publicity."
The Congress activists gathered at Mylapore and raised slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party leader contending his list was not true.
They also burnt the effigy of the Delhi Chief Minister. Union Ministers P Chidambaram and G K Vasan -- both from Tamil Nadu, are in the list released by Kejriwal in Delhi on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS