Congress workers protest against Arvind Kejriwal
Chennai: Over 200 Congress workers protested against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for the second day today for releasing a list of "corrupt" politicians, which they claimed was a bid for "cheap publicity."
The Congress activists gathered at Mylapore and raised slogans against the Aam Aadmi Party leader contending his list was not true.
They also burnt the effigy of the Delhi Chief Minister. Union Ministers P Chidambaram and G K Vasan -- both from Tamil Nadu, are in the list released by Kejriwal in Delhi on Friday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview