DMK councillor among 4 held for murder of 6-year-old boy
Madurai: A DMK municipal councillor is
among four persons arrested in connection with the murder of a
six-year-old boy over a land dispute.
Councillor Selvaraj of nearby Melur, the prime accused
in the murder of the boy on November 16, was arrested along
with three of his accomplices last evening, police said Monday.
All the four were produced before a judicial
magistrate court and remanded to custody.
Kishorekumar, son of Rajkumar and Sujitha, was
murdered in Malampatti near Melur. Sujitha was living with her
mother, Lalitha for some years due to some misunderstanding
with her husband.
Lalitha had gone to Malampatti along with Kishorekumar
for reconciliation of a dispute over land owned by her late
husband and allegedly encroached by one Packiam. During heated
arguments, the aides of Packiam murdered the boy in front of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!