DMK MLAs remarks referred to TN Assembly Privileges Committee
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker P Dhanapal on Tuesday referred certain remarks made by DMK legislators M K Stalin and Durai Murugan on the new government small buses issue to the Privileges Committee.
"Assembly members Stalin and Durai Murugan had made some remarks on October 25 and 28 which are not acceptable. I am forwarding the remarks made by them to the press outside the Assembly," Speaker Dhanapal announced, just after the Question Hour.
DMK legislators were on October 25 and 28 evicted from the Assembly for raising certain issues and spoke to the press outside the House.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?