DMK MLAs remarks referred to TN Assembly Privileges Committee
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker P Dhanapal on Tuesday referred certain remarks made by DMK legislators M K Stalin and Durai Murugan on the new government small buses issue to the Privileges Committee.
"Assembly members Stalin and Durai Murugan had made some remarks on October 25 and 28 which are not acceptable. I am forwarding the remarks made by them to the press outside the Assembly," Speaker Dhanapal announced, just after the Question Hour.
DMK legislators were on October 25 and 28 evicted from the Assembly for raising certain issues and spoke to the press outside the House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says