DMK MLAs remarks referred to TN Assembly Privileges Committee
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker P Dhanapal on Tuesday referred certain remarks made by DMK legislators M K Stalin and Durai Murugan on the new government small buses issue to the Privileges Committee.
"Assembly members Stalin and Durai Murugan had made some remarks on October 25 and 28 which are not acceptable. I am forwarding the remarks made by them to the press outside the Assembly," Speaker Dhanapal announced, just after the Question Hour.
DMK legislators were on October 25 and 28 evicted from the Assembly for raising certain issues and spoke to the press outside the House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Boxing as good as dead in India, rues Mary Kom
- David Cameron calls on LGBT community to live 'freely'
- Wimbledon: Andy Murray and admirer of `incredibly consistent` Novak Djokovic
- Defence Ministry nod to buy 145 ultra light howitzers from US
- Dominika Cibulkova beats Karolina Pliskova in Eastbourne final, claims first grass court title