Man smashes wife`s head with grinding stone
Udhagamandalam: A man has been arrested on charges of killing his wife by throwing a grinding stone on her head while she was sleeping in her house near here, police said on Sunday.
Police said the 38-year-old Gopal used to quarrel with his wife under the influence of liquor and yesterday he had an altercation with her.
In the wee hours of today, their four children cried out to neighbours that their father had killed their mother by throwing a grinding stone on her head, police said.
Gopal was arrested later, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB