ONGC doctor dies in accident near Uchipuli
Rameswaram (TN): An ONGC doctor from West Bengal died in a hit-and-run accident near Uchipuli near here on Tuesday.
Police said Deepak Kumar Giri (37) of 24 Parganas district was hit by a vehicle while crossing the road.
Police have registered a case and were searching for the vehicle.
He was the only physician for the 50 ONGC employees working at its drilling centre near here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog