RSS regional conference near Kanyakumari
Coimbatore: As part of its 150th birth day
celebrations of Swami Vivekananda, RSS would organise its
`Pranth Sanghik` (regional conference) on February 12 next in
Kumarapuram near Kanyakumari.
More than one lakh Swayam Sevaks and followers of the
organisation were expected to attend the conference which
would be addressed by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwath, RSS Joint
Organiser (Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry), Sthanumalayan
told reporters here today.
A Route March in which 25,000 RSS wokers would participate
would be staged on the occcasion, he said adding the main
objective of the conference was to spread the message of
Vivekanada for making India a strong nation.
Other topics to be discussed would be the ways to take
villages on the path of progress and development, Women`s role
in Nation building and role of youth against the ills and
obstacles before the country to achieve the task of making it
a strong superpower, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say