RSS regional conference near Kanyakumari
Coimbatore: As part of its 150th birth day
celebrations of Swami Vivekananda, RSS would organise its
`Pranth Sanghik` (regional conference) on February 12 next in
Kumarapuram near Kanyakumari.
More than one lakh Swayam Sevaks and followers of the
organisation were expected to attend the conference which
would be addressed by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwath, RSS Joint
Organiser (Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry), Sthanumalayan
told reporters here today.
A Route March in which 25,000 RSS wokers would participate
would be staged on the occcasion, he said adding the main
objective of the conference was to spread the message of
Vivekanada for making India a strong nation.
Other topics to be discussed would be the ways to take
villages on the path of progress and development, Women`s role
in Nation building and role of youth against the ills and
obstacles before the country to achieve the task of making it
a strong superpower, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Attack on security forces in Valley a proxy war from across border: J&K govt
- Air pollution kills six million people every year: Study
- It's not about me or Ravi Shastri, it's about Indian players: Anil Kumble
- 8 ultimate reasons to drink buttermilk every day!
- Karunanidhi trains guns on TN police following techie's murder