RSS regional conference near Kanyakumari
Coimbatore: As part of its 150th birth day
celebrations of Swami Vivekananda, RSS would organise its
`Pranth Sanghik` (regional conference) on February 12 next in
Kumarapuram near Kanyakumari.
More than one lakh Swayam Sevaks and followers of the
organisation were expected to attend the conference which
would be addressed by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwath, RSS Joint
Organiser (Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry), Sthanumalayan
told reporters here today.
A Route March in which 25,000 RSS wokers would participate
would be staged on the occcasion, he said adding the main
objective of the conference was to spread the message of
Vivekanada for making India a strong nation.
Other topics to be discussed would be the ways to take
villages on the path of progress and development, Women`s role
in Nation building and role of youth against the ills and
obstacles before the country to achieve the task of making it
a strong superpower, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack