Stalin in Delhi, likely to meet Kani
Chennai: DMK treasurer MK Stalin arrived in New Delhi on Monday , where he is likely to meet his half-sister and
party MP Kanimozhi, currently lodged in Tihar jail for her
alleged role in the 2G spectrum allocation scam.
Stalin`s visit to Delhi comes a week after his father and
DMK chief M Karunanidhi met Kanimozhi at the Tihar jail.
Stalin, also DMK`s Legislature Party Leader, left Chennai by a
government carrier. He had earlier met Kanimozhi at the
Special CBI court on May 24.
Karunanidhi, who met Kanimozhi at the jail last week, had
told reporters here on his return from Delhi that his daughter
was shut in the prison in an "inhuman manner".
He had also stated that Kanimozhi was suffering from
blisters and swelling on her body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog