Three ganja peddlers arrested; 150 kg ganja seized
Dindigul (TN): Three persons were arrested here on Sunday for allegedly possessing 150 kg of ganja, police said.
On a tip-off, a police team arrested the three and seized 125 kg of ganja kept in a secret place near a burial ground.
Based on the information provided by them, another 25 kg of ganja was recovered from another place, police said.
They told police that they had brought the narcotic substance from Andhra Pradesh for selling it in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Police said the worh of seized ganja would be Rs 15 lakhs.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends