4.6 magnitude quake hits Nicobar Islands
New Delhi: A moderate earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale on Sunday struck Nicobar Islands region.
The quake hit the islands at 2.28 am, according to the Met
There was no immediate report of any damage to life or
property due to the tremors.
The Nicobar Islands comprise 22 large and small islands,
and are situated in the south-east of the Bay of Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued