4.6 magnitude quake hits Nicobar Islands
New Delhi: A moderate earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale on Sunday struck Nicobar Islands region.
The quake hit the islands at 2.28 am, according to the Met
There was no immediate report of any damage to life or
property due to the tremors.
The Nicobar Islands comprise 22 large and small islands,
and are situated in the south-east of the Bay of Bengal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?