Meghalaya`s SSLC, HSSLC (Arts) exam results out
Shillong: Meghalaya`s Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (Arts) examinations results were declared on Monday with the overall pass percentage in the class X is 50.56 percent and that of XII (Arts) at 52.62 percent.
A total of 19688 (13999 from regular and 5689 from private) students were declared successful out of 38942 (17267 from regular and 21675 from private) who appeared for the annual SSLC examination this year, official sources said.
A total of 38942 candidates appeared for the XII arts examination out of which the number of successful regular female candidates are 5556 (71.79 per cent) and the male students who cleared was just 6113 (62.02 per cent).
Partha Barman and Aibanskhem Nongspung of St Anthony?s Higher Secondary, Shillong, topped the SSLC and HSSCL (Arts) exam, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video