15 persons injured in group clash in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: At least fifteen persons were on Sunday injured in a group clash in Rabupura Ambedkar Nagar Mohalla, police said here.
The incident occurred when a marriage party belonging to Rishipal`s son Sonu was passing through Harijan Basti area when the other group had heated arguments with them, they said.
The groups then assaulted each other with sticks and pelted stones, they said.
Rishipal and Satbir, a member of the other group, had yesterday also clashed over loud music being played by DJ at a function, they said.
The injured includes the bridegroom and a three-year-old boy, they said.
"Counter FIRs have been filed by both the groups," said Ajay Yadav, SHO, Rabupura, police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17