15 persons injured in group clash in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: At least fifteen persons were on Sunday injured in a group clash in Rabupura Ambedkar Nagar Mohalla, police said here.
The incident occurred when a marriage party belonging to Rishipal`s son Sonu was passing through Harijan Basti area when the other group had heated arguments with them, they said.
The groups then assaulted each other with sticks and pelted stones, they said.
Rishipal and Satbir, a member of the other group, had yesterday also clashed over loud music being played by DJ at a function, they said.
The injured includes the bridegroom and a three-year-old boy, they said.
"Counter FIRs have been filed by both the groups," said Ajay Yadav, SHO, Rabupura, police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack