17 hurt in Uttar Pradesh accident
Lucknow: As many as 17 women constables headed for polling duty were injured on Saturday in Moradabad when a mini-bus carrying them overturned.
The women, who are undergoing police training, were on their way to polling stations for election duty when their vehicle turned turtle and 17 of them were injured, police said.
Deputy Inspector General of Police (Moradabad) Amitabh Yash told that while 14 were discharged after first aid, three women constables had "slightly serious injuries".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority