170 kgs of adulterated paneer seized in Kanpur
Kanpur: Around 170 kilograms of adulterated paneer was seized from two different shops during a raid here, officials said today.
"A team of Food and Drug Administration recovered 150 kgs and 20 kgs of adulterated paneer from separate shops in a raid conducted near mall road here yesterday", City Magistrate Avinash Singh said.
"We have been receiving complaints regarding the sale of adulterated paneer in marriages these days", he said, adding that the drive to keep a check on adulterated food during the marriage season will continue.
Samples of paneer taken from the shops will be sent to the lab for test and legal action will be taken against the accused, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price