35-year-old woman raped in Uttar Pradesh
Maharajganj: A 35-year-old woman was raped allegedly by three persons in Nichlaul area, police said here on Monday.
The victim was gang-raped in Renghaia village when she was returning along with her husband from a brick kiln where the couple worked.
The accused also looted jewellery and cash from her, police said, adding that one of them has been arrested and efforts were being made to trace the others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?