35-year-old woman raped in Uttar Pradesh
Maharajganj: A 35-year-old woman was raped allegedly by three persons in Nichlaul area, police said here on Monday.
The victim was gang-raped in Renghaia village when she was returning along with her husband from a brick kiln where the couple worked.
The accused also looted jewellery and cash from her, police said, adding that one of them has been arrested and efforts were being made to trace the others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened