35-year-old woman raped in Uttar Pradesh
Maharajganj: A 35-year-old woman was raped allegedly by three persons in Nichlaul area, police said here on Monday.
The victim was gang-raped in Renghaia village when she was returning along with her husband from a brick kiln where the couple worked.
The accused also looted jewellery and cash from her, police said, adding that one of them has been arrested and efforts were being made to trace the others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir