Acid attack accused detained under NSA
Muzaffarnagar: An accused in an acid attack case was yesterday placed in detention under the provisions of the National Security Act, police said Friday.
Javed is one of the accused in the April 2 case of an acid attack on four sisters at Kandhla in Shamli district.
The remaining accused, identified as Baber Jung, Javed, Kallu and Ayyub, are already in police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!