Attachment proceedings begin against 13 Muzaffarnagar riots accused
Muzaffarnagar: The attachment proceedings have been initiated against 13 absconding accused in connection with the Lank village killings during the Muzaffarnagar riots.
Chief judicial magistrate KP Singh yesterday issued notices to the 13 accused under Section 82 of the CrPC, according to the prosecution of Special Investigation Team.
The accused, identified as Kapil, Nitu, Dushyant, Ajay, Sanjiv, Jagbir, Kuldeep, Mohit, Mahabir, Singh, Kalu, Satbir, and Debu, have been absconding since cases were registered against them.
Six people were killed and their houses burnt during communal clash at Lank village in September 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation