Bareilly: PCS officer found dead at residence
Bareilly: A senior Provincial Civil Services officer was found dead this morning at his residence in the Izzatnagar area of the city, police sources said.
Subhash Chandra Uttam, who was serving as secretary in the Bareilly Development Authority, was found dead in the bedroom by his domestic help, police said.
The matter is under investigation with district magistrate Abhishek Prakash and SSP Satyendra Veer Singh having reached the spot, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Gun battle kills five militants, wounds 10 in Afghanistan
- Government to set up Rs 1.5k crore payment security fund for solar projects
- Rising dengue cases: PIL accuses govt of not being vigilant
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Consumers likely to feel pinch as coal freight hike may force companies to shift burden'