BJP should apologize over Babri Masjid demolition: SP
New Delhi: Observing two decades since the demolition of Babri Masjid in Ayodhya today, Samajwadi Party MPs attacked the BJP seeking their apology over the incident.
Protesting outside the Parliament House here, the Members of Parliament led by SP leader Naresh Agarwal displayed anti-BJP placards, observing December 6 as a `Black Day`.
Agarwal told reporters here that the culprits of the demolition had still not been punished and the BJP should apologize to the nation over the incident.
They also condoled the death of anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, who passed away today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere