BJP should apologize over Babri Masjid demolition: SP
New Delhi: Observing two decades since the demolition of Babri Masjid in Ayodhya today, Samajwadi Party MPs attacked the BJP seeking their apology over the incident.
Protesting outside the Parliament House here, the Members of Parliament led by SP leader Naresh Agarwal displayed anti-BJP placards, observing December 6 as a `Black Day`.
Agarwal told reporters here that the culprits of the demolition had still not been punished and the BJP should apologize to the nation over the incident.
They also condoled the death of anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, who passed away today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!