BJP to put up strong candidate against Rahul Gandhi
Amethi: The BJP will put up a strong candidate against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Amethi Parliamentary constituency, a party leader said here on Wednesday.
"The party will field a strong candidate against Rahul Gandhi from Amethi," BJP leader Rameshwar Choursia said.
He alleged the people were disillusioned with the UPA governmmnt at the centre for its "failure" to check graft.
They were also disenchanted with the "misgovernance" of the Samajwadi Party-led government in Uttar Pradesh, Choursia said.
Asked from where Narendra Modi would contest upcoming Lok Sabha elections, he said this would be decided by party`s election committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender