BJP to put up strong candidate against Rahul Gandhi
Amethi: The BJP will put up a strong candidate against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Amethi Parliamentary constituency, a party leader said here on Wednesday.
"The party will field a strong candidate against Rahul Gandhi from Amethi," BJP leader Rameshwar Choursia said.
He alleged the people were disillusioned with the UPA governmmnt at the centre for its "failure" to check graft.
They were also disenchanted with the "misgovernance" of the Samajwadi Party-led government in Uttar Pradesh, Choursia said.
Asked from where Narendra Modi would contest upcoming Lok Sabha elections, he said this would be decided by party`s election committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand