BSP MP booked for criminal conspiracy
Jaunpur (Uttar Pradesh): An FIR has been registered against a BSP MP for his alleged involvement in criminal conspiracy in a murder case here, police said on Friday.
"An FIR has been lodged against MP Dhananjay Singh and one Tursa Devi under section 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) of IPC," SP Manjil Saini said.
Two others, Vineet Singh and Bablu Pandey, were booked under section 302 (murder) IPC, she said.
The FIR was lodged after murder of one Anil Mishra (40) yesterday, she said.
Those close to Dhananjay claimed that case was lodged against him due to political rivalry with SP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead