Congress to blame for Modi`s rise: Muslim group
Aligarh: The Congress is to blame for the rise and rise of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, a Muslim group said.
Razaullah Khan, president of the Forum for Muslim Studies and Analysis (FMSA), said at a gathering here that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi was issuing "childish and immature" statements.
This includes, he said, Gandhi`s widely criticized statement that the Pakistani intelligence had got in touch with victims of the communal riots in Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh.
"A political vacuum has been created in the Congress due to the immature statements by its top leadership," he said. "(This) has resulted in the rise of Narendra Modi."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17