Couple commits suicide in Etawah
Etawah: A couple Thursday allegedly committed suicide after failing to get married by jumping in front of a moving train, a police spokesman said here.
Bodies of Ranjeet (21) and Puja (18) were recovered from the railway track near railway godown this morning, they said.
Police suspect that the couple had an affair and committed suicide after failing to get married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation