"Dead" girl found alive in Gautam Buddha Nagar
Lucknow: A minor girl, believed to have been
killed last month, was found alive today in Uttar Pradesh`s
Gautam Buddha Nagar district.
Rajni and her lover were traced near the DND flyover in
Noida, Uttar Pradesh Additional Director General of Police
Brij Lal told reporters here.
Rajni, a resident of Gautam Buddha Nagar, was enticed by
two youths, Dinesh and Manveer, and taken to Baghpat district,
Dinesh was arrested on April 23, the ADGP said adding
the next day, body of a girl was found in a pit in Kudhi
village in Meerut district.
The body was identified as that of Rajni by her family
members, he said.
However, during investigations police found that the
body was that of Manju Rani who went missing from Ghaziabad`s
Sikri village on April 13, the ADGP said.
"A ring on which Manju was engraved was found on a
finger of the dead girl," he said.
Rajni and her lover Manveer were found near the DND
Rajni had been sent for medical examination and
Manveer detained for questioning, Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray