Drunk father-son duo jumps into burning house, die
Fatehpur: A father-son duo died after they jumped into a burning house which they had set ablaze in an inebriated state here, police said.
The incident took place yesterday at Khaga area. 50-year-old Phool Singh, a rickshaw puller, and his 25-year-old son Rekhan Singh consumed liquor and after a fight set their house ablaze and jumped into it, they said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they succumbed to burn injuries, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda