Drunk father-son duo jumps into burning house, die
Fatehpur: A father-son duo died after they jumped into a burning house which they had set ablaze in an inebriated state here, police said.
The incident took place yesterday at Khaga area. 50-year-old Phool Singh, a rickshaw puller, and his 25-year-old son Rekhan Singh consumed liquor and after a fight set their house ablaze and jumped into it, they said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they succumbed to burn injuries, they said.
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF
- Four people dead, 2 wounded at an explosion in Tamil Nadu
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress
- Delhi government seeks taxi unions' views over ban on diesel cab
- Real estate developers to land in trouble for taking consumers 'for a ride'