Drunk father-son duo jumps into burning house, die
Fatehpur: A father-son duo died after they jumped into a burning house which they had set ablaze in an inebriated state here, police said.
The incident took place yesterday at Khaga area. 50-year-old Phool Singh, a rickshaw puller, and his 25-year-old son Rekhan Singh consumed liquor and after a fight set their house ablaze and jumped into it, they said.
They were rushed to a nearby hospital where they succumbed to burn injuries, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days