Encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupation
Faizabad (UP): Former President APJ Abdul Kalam on late Friday asked the Government to ensure that land encroached by Chinese troops is freed.
"Indian leadership should ensure the return of Chinese troops from the Indian territory," Kalam said, referring to recent incursion by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
He said that encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupancy.
Kalam was here to deliver convocation lecture at Saket Post Graduate Degree college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested