Encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupation
Faizabad (UP): Former President APJ Abdul Kalam on late Friday asked the Government to ensure that land encroached by Chinese troops is freed.
"Indian leadership should ensure the return of Chinese troops from the Indian territory," Kalam said, referring to recent incursion by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
He said that encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupancy.
Kalam was here to deliver convocation lecture at Saket Post Graduate Degree college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman