Encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupation
Faizabad (UP): Former President APJ Abdul Kalam on late Friday asked the Government to ensure that land encroached by Chinese troops is freed.
"Indian leadership should ensure the return of Chinese troops from the Indian territory," Kalam said, referring to recent incursion by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
He said that encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupancy.
Kalam was here to deliver convocation lecture at Saket Post Graduate Degree college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok