Encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupation
Faizabad (UP): Former President APJ Abdul Kalam on late Friday asked the Government to ensure that land encroached by Chinese troops is freed.
"Indian leadership should ensure the return of Chinese troops from the Indian territory," Kalam said, referring to recent incursion by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
He said that encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupancy.
Kalam was here to deliver convocation lecture at Saket Post Graduate Degree college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections