Ensure all manholes are covered in Noida: CEO
Noida: In the wake of the death of a senior official of ONGC after a fall in a manhole in adjacent Indirapuram, Noida authorities on Wednesday ordered that no manhole should be kept open.
Noida Chief Executive Officer Sanjiv Saran, while launching a sanitary drive in the city, directed the officers to see that no manhole is open or is without a cover as this may lead to accidents and someone may fall.
Saran also launched a SMS complaint service for residents. The mobile number is 8860112244.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog