Ensure all manholes are covered in Noida: CEO
Noida: In the wake of the death of a senior official of ONGC after a fall in a manhole in adjacent Indirapuram, Noida authorities on Wednesday ordered that no manhole should be kept open.
Noida Chief Executive Officer Sanjiv Saran, while launching a sanitary drive in the city, directed the officers to see that no manhole is open or is without a cover as this may lead to accidents and someone may fall.
Saran also launched a SMS complaint service for residents. The mobile number is 8860112244.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees