Ensure all manholes are covered in Noida: CEO
Noida: In the wake of the death of a senior official of ONGC after a fall in a manhole in adjacent Indirapuram, Noida authorities on Wednesday ordered that no manhole should be kept open.
Noida Chief Executive Officer Sanjiv Saran, while launching a sanitary drive in the city, directed the officers to see that no manhole is open or is without a cover as this may lead to accidents and someone may fall.
Saran also launched a SMS complaint service for residents. The mobile number is 8860112244.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites