Ensure all manholes are covered in Noida: CEO
Noida: In the wake of the death of a senior official of ONGC after a fall in a manhole in adjacent Indirapuram, Noida authorities on Wednesday ordered that no manhole should be kept open.
Noida Chief Executive Officer Sanjiv Saran, while launching a sanitary drive in the city, directed the officers to see that no manhole is open or is without a cover as this may lead to accidents and someone may fall.
Saran also launched a SMS complaint service for residents. The mobile number is 8860112244.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail