FIR against 2 for allegedly threatening Varun Gandhi
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against two
persons in Pilibhit for allegedly issuing a threat to BJP MP
Varun Gandhi over phone, police sources said here on wednesday.
On January 31 Chandrapal and Dhirendra Singh called
the BJP MP Varun on his mobile and allegedly threatened him
with dire consequences, they said.
The sources said that on the basis of a complaint lodged
by incharge of BJP`s district officer an FIR was lodged
against Chandrapal and Singh at Amriya police station
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player