FIR against 2 for allegedly threatening Varun Gandhi
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against two
persons in Pilibhit for allegedly issuing a threat to BJP MP
Varun Gandhi over phone, police sources said here on wednesday.
On January 31 Chandrapal and Dhirendra Singh called
the BJP MP Varun on his mobile and allegedly threatened him
with dire consequences, they said.
The sources said that on the basis of a complaint lodged
by incharge of BJP`s district officer an FIR was lodged
against Chandrapal and Singh at Amriya police station
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan