FIR against 2 for allegedly threatening Varun Gandhi
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against two
persons in Pilibhit for allegedly issuing a threat to BJP MP
Varun Gandhi over phone, police sources said here on wednesday.
On January 31 Chandrapal and Dhirendra Singh called
the BJP MP Varun on his mobile and allegedly threatened him
with dire consequences, they said.
The sources said that on the basis of a complaint lodged
by incharge of BJP`s district officer an FIR was lodged
against Chandrapal and Singh at Amriya police station
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed