FIR against 2 for allegedly threatening Varun Gandhi
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against two
persons in Pilibhit for allegedly issuing a threat to BJP MP
Varun Gandhi over phone, police sources said here on wednesday.
On January 31 Chandrapal and Dhirendra Singh called
the BJP MP Varun on his mobile and allegedly threatened him
with dire consequences, they said.
The sources said that on the basis of a complaint lodged
by incharge of BJP`s district officer an FIR was lodged
against Chandrapal and Singh at Amriya police station
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir