FIR registered against four in forgery case
Mainpuri: An FIR has been registered against four persons, including two bank employees, on charges of forgery, a senior officer said here on Saturday.
On the directives of District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad, an FIR has been lodged against four persons for fraudulent disbursal of loan from Karhal branch of the State Bank of India, Superintendent of Police Happy Guptan said.
Two persons fraudulently obtained a loan of Rs four lakh by impersonating as Jeledar and Banshi Lal, she said.
The then field officer Praveen Kumar, who is now posted in Mumbai and manager of Mohabbatpur branch PK Pandey, who was then working as a clerk, connived with the impersonators, she said.
Banshi Lal, whose revenue record papers were used in the Bank for loan, had lodged an FIR at Karhal police station late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere