FIR registered against four in forgery case
Mainpuri: An FIR has been registered against four persons, including two bank employees, on charges of forgery, a senior officer said here on Saturday.
On the directives of District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad, an FIR has been lodged against four persons for fraudulent disbursal of loan from Karhal branch of the State Bank of India, Superintendent of Police Happy Guptan said.
Two persons fraudulently obtained a loan of Rs four lakh by impersonating as Jeledar and Banshi Lal, she said.
The then field officer Praveen Kumar, who is now posted in Mumbai and manager of Mohabbatpur branch PK Pandey, who was then working as a clerk, connived with the impersonators, she said.
Banshi Lal, whose revenue record papers were used in the Bank for loan, had lodged an FIR at Karhal police station late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- National Ranking to have separate parameters for IISERs: Smriti Irani
- Hizb commander who blasted Kashmir telecom towers killed
- Euro 2016: Roy Hodgson didn't expect England exit so early in the tournament
- Kazakhstan beats Thailand in race for Asian seat on Security Council
- The human body refreshes itself every seven years! - Watch video