FIR registered against four in forgery case
Mainpuri: An FIR has been registered against four persons, including two bank employees, on charges of forgery, a senior officer said here on Saturday.
On the directives of District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad, an FIR has been lodged against four persons for fraudulent disbursal of loan from Karhal branch of the State Bank of India, Superintendent of Police Happy Guptan said.
Two persons fraudulently obtained a loan of Rs four lakh by impersonating as Jeledar and Banshi Lal, she said.
The then field officer Praveen Kumar, who is now posted in Mumbai and manager of Mohabbatpur branch PK Pandey, who was then working as a clerk, connived with the impersonators, she said.
Banshi Lal, whose revenue record papers were used in the Bank for loan, had lodged an FIR at Karhal police station late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister