FIR registered against four in forgery case
Mainpuri: An FIR has been registered against four persons, including two bank employees, on charges of forgery, a senior officer said here on Saturday.
On the directives of District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad, an FIR has been lodged against four persons for fraudulent disbursal of loan from Karhal branch of the State Bank of India, Superintendent of Police Happy Guptan said.
Two persons fraudulently obtained a loan of Rs four lakh by impersonating as Jeledar and Banshi Lal, she said.
The then field officer Praveen Kumar, who is now posted in Mumbai and manager of Mohabbatpur branch PK Pandey, who was then working as a clerk, connived with the impersonators, she said.
Banshi Lal, whose revenue record papers were used in the Bank for loan, had lodged an FIR at Karhal police station late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'
- Jayalalithaa sworn in as Tamil Nadu CM for sixth time, inducts 32 ministers
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output
- IMF said Greece needs 'unconditional' debt relief from EU creditors
- Man who wanted to “shake hands with lions” arrested!