FIR registered against four in forgery case
Mainpuri: An FIR has been registered against four persons, including two bank employees, on charges of forgery, a senior officer said here on Saturday.
On the directives of District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad, an FIR has been lodged against four persons for fraudulent disbursal of loan from Karhal branch of the State Bank of India, Superintendent of Police Happy Guptan said.
Two persons fraudulently obtained a loan of Rs four lakh by impersonating as Jeledar and Banshi Lal, she said.
The then field officer Praveen Kumar, who is now posted in Mumbai and manager of Mohabbatpur branch PK Pandey, who was then working as a clerk, connived with the impersonators, she said.
Banshi Lal, whose revenue record papers were used in the Bank for loan, had lodged an FIR at Karhal police station late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends